Tessy Lambert is a wife, mom and Southern belle. She’s also a world traveler and specializes in storytelling through content creation. Her years of helping promote her family’s businesses (Margaritaville Resort Biloxi/Vicksburg, White House Biloxi, Watermark and Centennial Plaza) on social media, along with new perspectives she’s received from travel, have given her a fresh look at content creation and marketing. She shares all of her style, travel and family developments on her Instagram account: @tessylambert.
1. Dove Rosa Soap “Make it simple, but significant.” I strive to stay true to this principle in my work and my life — and it also applies to my favorite products. Dove does this well. I couldn’t create a list of my favorite products without featuring the one that I’ve loved and used the longest. I make sure this is packed on every trip I take.
2. Ulta Beauty Bronze Glow Self-Tanning Mouse A tan is always a good idea. This tan foam from Ulta helps me keep my perfect summer glow all year long without breaking the bank.
3. Neutrogena Makeup- Removing Wipes Products we use to look glamorous in this Southern humidity must have some staying power. These face wipes help to remove ALL of that.
4. Tula Purifying Face Cleanser A great cleanser is so important! I’ve recently noticed my skin becoming more sensitive. This cleanses my face without over-drying.
5. Tula Hydrating Day and Night Cream This cream rehydrates my skin without overdoing it. These products also are packed with probiotics and superfoods to help with all of your dry, dull skin needs.
6. Tula illuminating Face Serum Let’s just say I have been holding at 29 for for a couple of years now, and I noticed a few dark spots appearing on my skin from sun damage years ago. This serum helps address those spots while leaving my face soft and rejuvenated.
7. MAC Prep and Prime highlighter in LightBoost No concealer for me! When I need to scatter light away from evidence of long nights, this is my go-to!
8. MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy “A lady is never fully dressed without lipstick on her lips” was something I grew up hearing my grandmother say and now recite to my daughter every time I apply. This shade is my signature for so many reasons. It works perfectly whether I’m headed to work or an after-6 p.m. event.
9. MAC Lipliner in Stripdown What more can I say? This plays very well with Velvet Teddy.
10. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre There’s lots of pressure when picking a fragrance. Scent and memory go hand in hand. I always want a scent that leaves others with an adventurous yet elegant memory of me.