Green is the color of life, renewal and energy — which is exactly what we all need after a long, cold and locked-down winter. From sage to emerald to forest, shades of this calming hue, associated with nature, tranquility and good luck, never go out of style.
Want to add some pops of green to your wardrobe or décor? These pieces, available locally, are a surefire way to achieve a fresh, vibrant look.
1. On-trend peplum floral top, $42, Panache Apparel and Accessories
2. Purse: Curved Dabby by Baskets of Cambodia, $48; scarf: Vivante by VSA, $32.95, Robin’s Nest in the Pass
3. Croc embossed leather crossbody belt bag by BENE, can be worn over the shoulder or around the hips, $375, Grant’s for Her
4. Rosemary necklace, $198, and rosemary earrings, $98, by Four Seasons Design Group, Hillyer House
5. Kelly green blouse featuring a front-tie, $32, The Threaded Cork
6. 14-karat yellow gold, 1 carat, 2.3 mm diamond and savorite earrings, $2,225, Horne Custom Jewelry
7. Lily and Laura stackable bracelets, $12 each, Heritage House Gifts
8. 14-karat white gold right-hand ring set with .37 carats of emeralds, each set in diamond halos, $1,599, Pav & Broome Fine Jewelry