Now serving as Miss Harrison County USA 2023, Daisha Hall is excited to continue her journey and represent her community on the Miss Mississippi USA stage this spring in Choctaw. The 20-year-old Gulfport High and MGCCC graduate attends Mississippi State University as a business management/marketing student. In the future, she wants to work in fashion merchandising and own her own business.
“My goals with pageantry include growing my confidence, being a role model, having a platform to serve others and representing my community well,” she says. “I want to show other young women around me that if I can achieve something, so can you. You just have to believe!”
HERE ARE THE FIVE TOP THINGS HALL WANTS YOU TO KNOW ABOUT HER:
- Going to the gym is one of my favorite parts of my day.
- I was on the Hall of Fame list for Gulfport High School and the Harrison County Campus of MGCCC in the same year.
- I completed 10 community service projects on the Gulf Coast last summer; these included beach cleanup and reading at the Gulfport Public Library.
- I started my own fashion accessories boutique at 17 years old.
- I learned how to play two musical instruments: violin and cello.
Hall will compete for the Miss Mississippi USA title March 30-April 1 at the Pearl River Resort in Choctaw. To learn more, visit www.missmississippiusa.com.