Power dressing isn’t just for the guys! Menswear-inspired looks are hot this season, so pull out the boyfriend jeans, blazers, jackets and button-up shirts. Accessorize this look with a large watch, heavy chain-link jewelry, neckties or suspenders. You don’t need to raid his closet to rock this trend. Read on, and you’ll find exactly what you need.
• Find a suit that has a menswear-inspired print like glen plaid, herringbone or pinstripes.
Liverpool boyfriend blazer, Lee Tracy Boutique, Ocean Springs, $119
Liverpool Kelsey trouser, Lee Tracy Boutique, Ocean Springs, $98
• A classic button-up is always in style and a wardrobe staple.
No-iron stretch shirt, www.chicos.com, $79.50
• Keep your accessories masculine. I chose a heavy chain-link piece.
Ettika starry charms chain link bracelet, www.ettika.com, $45
• A leather belt with a large buckle will complete your look.
Reversible pant belt. www.whitehouseblackmarket.com , $75
• Neckties are having a moment this fall — and not just for guys.
Umo Lorenzo necktie, www.facebook.com/PuzzsMenswear/, $10