By Suzie Sawyer //
Do you have traditional, Roth, rollover, or SEP IRAs at different institutions? Or, do you have beneficiary IRA accounts elsewhere? If so, now is a great time to think about consolidating your IRAs.
By consolidating your IRAs, you can benefit by reducing fees and the number of statements you receive as a result of having all your accounts managed by one firm. Choose a firm that can offer you:
- A full range of self-directed traditional, Roth, rollover, SEP or SIMPLE IRAs, and education savings accounts.
- Ongoing portfolio reviews of investment and savings objectives.
- Simplification of your financial affairs, including Required Minimum Distributions.
- Early retirement strategies for tapping into your nest egg.
- Assistance with inherited IRAs and beneficiary accounts.
In choosing an investment professional, ask yourself these questions:
- Does she or he have years of proven experience in helping investors pursue their financial goals?
- Does she or he protect clients by staying informed about issues that may affect their financial situation?
- Does she or he conduct a thorough examination of your financial needs, personal risk tolerance, and investment time horizon?
To get started on consolidating your IRAs, or for answers to any other investment-related questions you may have, choose a professional who stays informed and keeps abreast of financial products through study and top-rated programs.
Suzie P. Sawyer is a managing director/investment advisor representative of Trinity Investment Services, LLC and can be reached at (228) 864-4460. Securities offered through Century Securities Associates, Inc. Member SIPC and FINRA.